Day Off!

I did not really take the day off, but I'm slowing down and I will probably take some days off next week, so I'm preparing myself, I can't never disconnect, I find pretty hard to be away from my computer or my Iphone, even when I go to the beach I bring my Iphone to take some pictures and since I have 3G I end up checking facebook or instagram. Today my son showed me a video on how would be life without internet and I wonder what would I do? No matter what I do, I interact with people all the time but my perfect days always end with me my laptop, today for example I'm listening to Miles Davis on Youtube, reading beauty magazines at the same time and of course I had to blog a bit. I'm thinking about Christmas and New Years, it hit me this is going to be my first Christmas as a single woman, because I've been dating or married since forever, it's weird but good, I don't need to buy a turkey or make cranberry sauce since here in Brazil we don't really care about it, there is not fight about where to go on new years, I can go where ever I want to and I can wear white again, that's not a good thing, scrap that, (it's a tradition in Brazil to wear white during new year's eve, but it's tacky as hell, so I'm not doing that), I don't really know what to do for new years, I will concentrate on Xmas, I love every single thing about it besides the fact that I'm in a tropical country. There is no snow, the weather is hot, there is no fire place and we will be turning the fan on but I'm sure it's going to be great, I'm pretty excited. Happy Thursday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your positive vibe reaches me everytime I read your blog, and for that I want to thank you. I'm happy that you are happy. Don't worry about celebrating as a Christmas single woman... consider it 'independence re-gained'. I'm sure you are going to have a great time.

    Always
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, your comment put a tear in my eye, a happy happy tear! Thank you Ben, you are the best I know!

    ReplyDelete