I think is fine Jack!

Everybody knows I'm a super fan and I'm always listening to Jack Johnson, no matter what, he calms me down. I wrote here that F Stop Blues, was the song of my life, but thinking deep, this is the song of my life. Guess what? I'm tired of trying, so I'm just letting it go! I'm really zen lately and I can't even recognize myself. I try to go green and be totally organic, I have hard times taking shower though, I take long showers, sorry Jack but I reuse the water from the washing machine, I don't buy plastic bottles, we have a filter at home, I don't use plastic bags, when I do, I reuse them as garbage bags. We have a beach house and we are growing a lot of fruits and veggies, it's really awesome, I recommend you to do the same.

I have inside information that Jack will be playing in South America in 2014, I can not wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment