I listened to your problems, now listen to mine!

2013! This was year extremely difficult but surprisingly amazing and if I had to choose a theme for this year would be friendship. I have passed by very hard moments this year and my friends gave me all the support that I needed, I never thought I was so loved and I feel immensely grateful to have only wonderful people around me, I have to say, some of my friends get me annoyed and sometimes I get mad, but friendship is all about forgiveness and love, keep your friends folks, they are the family we choose, they are precious!
I have chosen this song that for me has everything to do with this year, a lot of synthesizers with Julian Casablancas, perfect combo, Daft Punk blows my mind! Let the count down begin, 2014 we want you, so bad!



No comments:

Post a Comment